"Woodland: City of Trees" Woodland by Viajara
Woodland Travel Guide: 16 reviews and 21 photos
The city of Woodland is known for its architecture. Take I-5, to Main Street and head west to historic downtown Woodland. Visit the various shops featuring crafts, antiques, and so much more. Have a bite to eat and then stroll through Woodland's Victorian neighborhoods. Follow the sidewalk markers indicating historic stroll routes.
- Pros:Beautiful buildings and a relaxed atmosphere
- Cons:Summers can be hot. Not much of a nightlife.
- In a nutshell:Charming!
From 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. usually during the first Saturday in the month of September. Take walking tours of downtown and... more travel advice
The menu features fresh fish, rabbit, rack of lamb, beautiful desserts, an extensive wine list and more. The food is... more travel advice
Viajara's Related Pages
Woodland Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Woodland Ca; Dont Miss This City if in Sac. Area"
- "Keeper_John's new Woodland page"
- "Woodland: City of Trees"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Woodland
- Hotels in Woodland
- Transportation in Woodland
- Restaurants in Woodland
- Shopping in Woodland
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Woodland
- 4 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Woodland?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Woodland
Top 10 Pages
- Santa Barbara 10 reviews, 1 photo
- San Luis Obispo 5 reviews
- Woodland Intro, 4 reviews, 1 photo
- Markleeville Intro, 3 reviews, 2 photos
- Toronto 2 reviews, 2 photos
- Santa Cruz 3 reviews, 1 photo
- Niagara Falls 2 reviews, 1 photo
- South Lake Tahoe Intro, 1 review, 1 photo
- Morro Bay 1 review, 1 photo
- Top 5 Page for this destination Davis Intro, 2 reviews
No friends yet.