"College Town and More" Top 5 Page for this destination Davis by Viajara
Davis Travel Guide: 54 reviews and 133 photos
Besides the beautiful University of California, Davis campus, the city of Davis boasts many fine eateries and unique shops. It's also a bicycle-friendly city.
- Pros:Good eating and shopping.
- Cons:Parking is a nightmare. Ride or walk!
- In a nutshell:A little something for everyone!
Drive carefully! There are bicycles at every turn. Some say that they outnumber the cars in Davis. more travel advice
Viajara's Related Pages
Davis Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Bicycling Heaven and Quirky College Town Davis"
- "More than a Central Valley College Town"
- "In the Heart of California"
- "the people's republic"
- "College Town and More"
- "Davis: A Rural University Town"
- "Davis = diversity"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Davis
- Hotels in Davis
- Transportation in Davis
- Nightlife in Davis
- Restaurants in Davis
- Shopping in Davis
- Warnings and Dangers in Davis
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Davis
- 2 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Davis?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Davis
Top 10 Pages
- Santa Barbara 10 reviews, 1 photo
- San Luis Obispo 5 reviews
- Woodland Intro, 4 reviews, 1 photo
- Markleeville Intro, 3 reviews, 2 photos
- Toronto 2 reviews, 2 photos
- Santa Cruz 3 reviews, 1 photo
- Niagara Falls 2 reviews, 1 photo
- South Lake Tahoe Intro, 1 review, 1 photo
- Morro Bay 1 review, 1 photo
- Top 5 Page for this destination Davis Intro, 2 reviews
No friends yet.
Latest Davis hotel reviews
- Econo Lodge Davis
- 24 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Sep 17, 2013