"Hervey Bay, Queensland" Hervey Bay by Mez77
Hervey Bay Travel Guide: 164 reviews and 324 photos
There are so many great things about Hervey Bay. It is a highly desirable tourist destination. It has a superb climate, relaxed lifestyle, beautiful calm beaches, and a host of interesting land and water based activities. Every year, thousands of Australian and overseas visitors travel to Hervey Bay. It is particularly popular with European Backpackers.
Between July and November Hervey Bay is the premier whale watching venue in the country, when Humpback Whales visit to frolic in the warm shallow waters of the Bay.
Just offshore lies Fraser Island. Hailed as the world’s largest sand island, it hosts a surprising array of flora and fauna including unique tropical rain forest and the purest strain of the Australian native dog the Dingo.
Hand in hand with its friendly and relaxed existence, Hervey Bay offers a cosmopolitan lifestyle with a range of eateries and entertainment venues from trendy street cafes to clubs and fine dining restaurants.
Mez77's Related Pages
Hervey Bay Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Sweetberry's Hervey Bay..."
- "HAVE A WHALE OF A TIME AT HERVEY BAY!"
- "Hervey Bay - Queensland"
- "Hervey Bay -Gods Waiting Room"
- "You must see the whales"
- "WHALE WATCHING"
- "Hervey Bay"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Hervey Bay
- Hotels in Hervey Bay
- Transportation in Hervey Bay
- Nightlife in Hervey Bay
- Restaurants in Hervey Bay
- Shopping in Hervey Bay
- Warnings and Dangers in Hervey Bay
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Hervey Bay
- 9 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Hervey Bay?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Hervey Bay
Photos in Hervey BaySee All Photos (6)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Newcastle Intro, 27 reviews, 21 photos
- Melbourne Intro, 18 reviews, 19 photos
- Shanghai Intro, 19 reviews, 17 photos
- Waikiki Intro, 18 reviews, 18 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fraser Island Intro, 13 reviews, 15 photos
- Sydney Intro, 17 reviews, 9 photos
- China Intro, 14 reviews, 11 photos
- Beijing Intro, 11 reviews, 14 photos
- Australia Intro, 10 reviews, 9 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Franz Josef Glacier Intro, 8 reviews, 10 photos