Peoria Hotel Tips by cheryl-b Top 5 Page for this destination
Peoria Hotels: 2,517 reviews and 17 photos
Though out-of-place in Peoria, Jumer's Castle Lodge is unique, with its imitation medieval German architecture and its Bavarian cuisine. It's also one of the nicest places to stay in Peoria - the only hotel that can compete with it is the Pere Marquette, which though elegant, lacks character. Jumer's has character in abundance!
The restaurant, though quite good, isn't particularly vegetarian-friendly, as German-themed restaurants are wont to be.
Address: 117 N Western Ave, Peoria, IL 61604
Price Comparison: more expensive than average
More Reviews (8)
cheryl-b's Related Pages
Peoria Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Three-Time All American City: Peoria"
- "Peoria - A Town of Firsts for me"
- "Home of the Prairie Airshow"
- ""If it'll play in Peoria...""
- "Peoria has plenty of culture!"
- "P-town is Paradise!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Peoria
- Hotels in Peoria
- Transportation in Peoria
- Nightlife in Peoria
- Restaurants in Peoria
- Warnings and Dangers in Peoria
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Peoria
- 9 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Peoria?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Peoria
Read real reviews about Peoria Hotels!
Top 10 Pages
- Luxor Intro, 8 reviews, 9 photos
- Aswan Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos
- Cairo Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Lisbon Intro, 4 reviews, 6 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Peoria Intro, 9 reviews, 1 photo
- Innsbruck Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Évora Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Sintra Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Saint Louis Intro, 3 reviews, 2 photos
- Galway Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
No friends yet.