"Innsbruck" Innsbruck by cheryl-b
Innsbruck Travel Guide: 1,244 reviews and 2,910 photos
I spent two weeks here in 2001--and Innsbruck is, without a doubt, the most enjoyable place I've been in Europe. There's really nothing to equal the spectacular setting, the friendly aura, and the many interesting things to do.
Located above Innsbruck in the tiny ski village of Igls, I spent two weeks at Hotel Alpina, where they provided cozy... more travel advice
cheryl-b's Related Pages
Innsbruck Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Innsbruck is a lot more than just a golden roof"
- "I LOVED INNSBRUCK!"
- "The Beautiful town of Innsbruck"
- "Innsbruck - the capital city of Tirol"
- "Innsbruck +++ Lovely town and great skijumping :)"
- "More Ups than Downs in Innsbruck"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Innsbruck
- Hotels in Innsbruck
- Transportation in Innsbruck
- Nightlife in Innsbruck
- Restaurants in Innsbruck
- Shopping in Innsbruck
- Warnings and Dangers in Innsbruck
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Innsbruck
- 3 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Innsbruck?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Innsbruck
Photos in InnsbruckSee All Photos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- Luxor Intro, 8 reviews, 9 photos
- Aswan Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos
- Cairo Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Lisbon Intro, 4 reviews, 6 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Peoria Intro, 9 reviews, 1 photo
- Innsbruck Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Évora Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Sintra Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Galway Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Saint Louis Intro, 3 reviews, 2 photos
No friends yet.