"Aalborg" Ålborg by deptlads
Ålborg Travel Guide: 73 reviews and 188 photos
We passed through Aalborg twice on our zig-zag route around Jutland (well, actually it was three times, but once was because we took a wrong turning!). This was largely because this is one of the few places where there are direct road connections across the Limfjord - the long waterway between the North Sea and the Kattegat, which separates the very northern part of Jutland and the rest of the peninsular.
deptlads' Related Pages
Ålborg Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Aalborg - A Revitalized City"
- "The 3rd biggest city in Denmark"
- "Center of northern Danish industry"
- "A Few Hours Alone in Aalborg"
- "The lively capital of North Jutland"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Ålborg
- Hotels in Ålborg
- Transportation in Ålborg
- Nightlife in Ålborg
- Restaurants in Ålborg
- Shopping in Ålborg
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Ålborg
- 1 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (15)
Have you been to Ålborg?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ålborg
Top 10 Pages
- Stockholm Intro, 19 reviews, 36 photos, 1 travelogue
- Copenhagen Intro, 8 reviews, 20 photos
- London Intro, 10 reviews, 9 photos
- Helsinki Intro, 9 reviews, 9 photos
- Montpellier Intro, 2 reviews, 13 photos
- Reine Intro, 2 reviews, 12 photos
- England Intro, 2 reviews, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Tallinn County 6 reviews, 6 photos
- Norway Intro, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Vancouver Intro, 6 reviews, 5 photos