"Hobro - and Fyrkat Vikingecenter" Hobro by deptlads
Hobro Travel Guide: 2 reviews and 7 photos
Hobro is a pleasant enough small town at the end of a long fjord.
The main reason for coming here however is the viking fort at Fyrkat, about 3km outside the town. See the "Must See" tips below for more information on this.
The viking farmstead at the Fyrkat Vikingecenter has 9 reconstructed 10th century houses. During the summer, families... more travel advice
deptlads' Related Pages
Hobro Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Hobro - and Fyrkat Vikingecenter"
- "Hobro - Home to Fyrkat, a Viking Fortress"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Hobro
- 3 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Hobro?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Hobro
Photos in HobroSee All Photos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- Stockholm Intro, 19 reviews, 36 photos, 1 travelogue
- Copenhagen Intro, 8 reviews, 20 photos
- London Intro, 10 reviews, 9 photos
- Helsinki Intro, 9 reviews, 9 photos
- Montpellier Intro, 2 reviews, 13 photos
- Reine Intro, 2 reviews, 12 photos
- England Intro, 2 reviews, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Tallinn County 6 reviews, 6 photos
- Norway Intro, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Vancouver Intro, 6 reviews, 5 photos