"Where in Cornwall?" Penzance by Manara
Penzance Travel Guide: 80 reviews and 218 photos
It seemd natural to choose Penzance as a place to stay during my visit to Cornwall.
First of all it has good train connection with London, it is connected by bus with other places of interest, such as Land's End, and most important of all it is a lovely town.
- Pros:The sea, the people, the pubs
- Cons:I cannot remember any
- In a nutshell:A jewel
Manara's Related Pages
Penzance Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Not a pirate in sight!"
- "Penzance : the capital of West Cornwall"
- "Penzance - The land's end is near!!!"
- "Welcome to Penzance"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Penzance
- Hotels in Penzance
- Transportation in Penzance
- Restaurants in Penzance
- Shopping in Penzance
- Warnings and Dangers in Penzance
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Penzance
- 1 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (42)
Have you been to Penzance?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Penzance
Photos in PenzanceSee All Photos (2)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Parma Intro, 36 reviews, 77 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Badgastein Intro, 33 reviews, 48 photos
- Vienna Intro, 34 reviews, 41 photos
- London Intro, 22 reviews, 35 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lago Maggiore Intro, 19 reviews, 30 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Skopje Intro, 18 reviews, 30 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Stresa Intro, 16 reviews, 30 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chamonix-Mont-Blanc Intro, 18 reviews, 22 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Interlaken Intro, 16 reviews, 20 photos
- Stockholm Intro, 10 reviews, 21 photos, 1 travelogue