"The metropolis of Skye" Portree by Manara
Portree Travel Guide: 10 reviews and 18 photos
The little town of Portree is the largest community in the Isle of Skye. There are several hotels and guesthouses, a youth hostel, a camping site, shops, supermarkets, a tourist information centre and the main high school of the island.
The hill at the back of the pier is known as The Lump. It is beautiful with its many trees, bent by the strong sea... more travel advice
In summer, during the high season, many organized tours stop in Portree and provide lunch here for their participants.... more travel advice
Manara's Related Pages
Portree Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The metropolis of Skye"
- "Portree - Isle of Skye"
- "Island of Skye"
- "painted portree"
- "Portree, Isle of Skye"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Portree
- 4 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (49)
Have you been to Portree?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Portree
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Parma Intro, 36 reviews, 77 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Badgastein Intro, 33 reviews, 48 photos
- Vienna Intro, 34 reviews, 41 photos
- London Intro, 22 reviews, 35 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lago Maggiore Intro, 19 reviews, 30 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Skopje Intro, 18 reviews, 30 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Stresa Intro, 16 reviews, 30 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chamonix-Mont-Blanc Intro, 18 reviews, 22 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Interlaken Intro, 16 reviews, 20 photos
- Stockholm Intro, 10 reviews, 21 photos, 1 travelogue