"Cannobio" Top 5 Page for this destination Cannobio by Manara
Cannobio Travel Guide: 15 reviews and 49 photos
This little town on the western bank of the Maggiore Lake is considerably different from its sisters of the southern bank. Everything is more quiet here, although not sleepy, and also more picturesque.
I am referring to the town itself, its streets and houses. Because if one considers the landscapes of the lake, every place by the lake Maggiore is spectacular.
The level of water in the lake is very changeable, according to the quantity of rain and especially on the quantity of... more travel advice
Manara's Related Pages
Cannobio Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Nice place at Lago Maggiore"
- "Cannobio Italy / Lago Maggiore"
- "Cannobio - Why does nobody else go here?"
- "ON THE WAY DOWN FROM THE VALGRANDE"
- "Cannobio (I) - a nice day trip from Locarno (CH)"
- "Cannobio: Maggiore Lake"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Cannobio
- Hotels in Cannobio
- Transportation in Cannobio
- Restaurants in Cannobio
- Shopping in Cannobio
- Warnings and Dangers in Cannobio
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Cannobio
- 3 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (48)
Have you been to Cannobio?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Cannobio
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Parma Intro, 36 reviews, 77 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Badgastein Intro, 33 reviews, 48 photos
- Vienna Intro, 34 reviews, 41 photos
- London Intro, 22 reviews, 35 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lago Maggiore Intro, 19 reviews, 30 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Skopje Intro, 18 reviews, 30 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Stresa Intro, 16 reviews, 30 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chamonix-Mont-Blanc Intro, 18 reviews, 22 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Interlaken Intro, 16 reviews, 20 photos
- Stockholm Intro, 10 reviews, 21 photos, 1 travelogue