"The Lady of the Lake" Top 5 Page for this destination Stresa by Manara
Stresa Travel Guide: 158 reviews and 364 photos
There is something old-style in holidays by a lake. It reminds of novels by Edth Wharton and Henry James. It is especially true in this town, with its palatial hotels from the late 19th century or the early 20th.
- Pros:Beauty all around
- Cons:It is more a place for holidays than a town for real life
- In a nutshell:Definitely a must see
One of the fascinating things about this lake is its climate, which is very mild for an area that is at the foot of the... more travel advice
There are many restaurants, cafes and pizzeria in Stresa, but if you want one with a great view of the lake and of the... more travel advice
Manara's Related Pages
Stresa Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The Lady of the Lake"
- "Stresa - a beautiful town at Lago Maggiore"
- "Lake Maggiore , The Beauty Of The Italian Lakes"
- "A Place Outside of Time"
- "Lake and mountains"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Stresa
- Hotels in Stresa
- Transportation in Stresa
- Restaurants in Stresa
- Shopping in Stresa
- Warnings and Dangers in Stresa
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Stresa
- 16 Reviews
- 30 Photos
- 6 Forum posts
- 6 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (50)
Have you been to Stresa?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Stresa
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Parma Intro, 36 reviews, 77 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Badgastein Intro, 33 reviews, 48 photos
- Vienna Intro, 34 reviews, 41 photos
- London Intro, 22 reviews, 35 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lago Maggiore Intro, 19 reviews, 30 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Skopje Intro, 18 reviews, 30 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Stresa Intro, 16 reviews, 30 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chamonix-Mont-Blanc Intro, 18 reviews, 22 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Interlaken Intro, 16 reviews, 20 photos
- Stockholm Intro, 10 reviews, 21 photos, 1 travelogue