"Montroc" Montroc by Manara
Montroc Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 3 photos
Montroc is a small village in the commune of Chamonix.
There is much snow here in winter, and a few years ago this led to a great tragedy. In February 1999 an unusually big avalanche hit the village, destroying fourteen chalets and killing twelve people.
When visiting this place on an idyllic summer day it is hard to imagine how cruel the mountains can be.
Manara's Related Pages
Montroc Travel Guide
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Montroc
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (42)
Have you been to Montroc?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Montroc
Photos in MontrocSee All Photos (3)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Parma Intro, 36 reviews, 77 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Badgastein Intro, 33 reviews, 48 photos
- Vienna Intro, 34 reviews, 41 photos
- London Intro, 22 reviews, 35 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lago Maggiore Intro, 19 reviews, 30 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Skopje Intro, 18 reviews, 30 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Stresa Intro, 16 reviews, 30 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chamonix-Mont-Blanc Intro, 18 reviews, 22 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Interlaken Intro, 16 reviews, 20 photos
- Stockholm Intro, 10 reviews, 21 photos, 1 travelogue