"Snake River, baby!!" Twin Falls by lucythedog
Twin Falls Travel Guide: 34 reviews and 96 photos
We were travelling from Alaska, and came through Yellowstone and got snowed out of the Tetons...so we took a bee-line back to California. This route took us through Idaho and right through Twin Falls. We had no idea
how cool this area was! We also learned that this river has the only bridge that one can B.A.S.E. jump off and parachute down...any day of the year! This river is obviously spectacular, eh?
We got to see a couple of jumps while we were here and it was awesome!! They are amazing
- Pros:Snake River, cool town, nice folks
- In a nutshell:A shortcut turned into a great side trip
lucythedog's Related Pages
Twin Falls Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "3 Highlights of Twin Falls, Idaho"
- "TWIN FALLS , IDAHO"
- "Twin Falls/Shoshone Falls"
- "Twin Falls - Centre of the Magic Valley"
- "Incredible Views of Snake River Canyon"
- "Snake River, baby!!"
- "Twin Falls Idaho."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Twin Falls
- Hotels in Twin Falls
- Transportation in Twin Falls
- Restaurants in Twin Falls
- Shopping in Twin Falls
- Warnings and Dangers in Twin Falls
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Twin Falls
- 1 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (13)
Have you been to Twin Falls?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Twin Falls
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Skagway Intro, 20 reviews, 46 photos, 1 travelogue
- Tucson Intro, 6 reviews, 30 photos
- Big Sur Intro, 6 reviews, 9 photos
- Vancouver Island Intro, 6 reviews, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Carcross Intro, 3 reviews, 10 photos
- Oro Valley Intro, 4 reviews, 9 photos
- United States of America Intro, 2 reviews, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Las Vegas Intro, 3 reviews, 9 photos
- Province of British Columbia Intro, 2 reviews, 9 photos, 2 travelogues
- Atlanta Intro, 2 reviews, 9 photos