"I Love to Drive!!!" lucythedog's Profile
LucytheDog sadly passed away on March 11th...she was a very well travelled dog as you can see! She battled cancer til the very end and walked on the beach on her last day. Thanks to all her VT fans, for all the great comments. She was a traveller and an old soul and is sadly missed. I'm keeping her site going for now...druvincent2112
My History and what-not.......
I was a SPCA death row rescue
>I have now been in 45 US States!
>I get to go to Carmel Beach in the winter
>I live in Skagway in the summer
>I always interact well with humans
>I don't like being on a leash too much
>I never go after little dogs or same size dogs
>Big Dogs???well that depends
>I have traveled more than many people
>Yes I have been on a boat! as well as
>BC ferries and Washington Ferries
Meat..beaches..lakes..drive up windows..more meat
Jumping...garden hoses...climbing on rocks.....hiking...driving...UPDATE 2005, my new thing in is running through tall grass and I like the tips of the tall grass brushing against my nose, Why?...I don't know...but I like it.
leashed aggressive big dogs...
Big dumb poodles.... stalkin German Shepard males...high heat....crappy food
My humans cussing
Bad pet exercise areas at rest areas
People who do not clean up after their pets....
Cactus and pricky plants
Shadows...squirrels....kitties...palm trees(they freak me out)....plastic grocery bags..(they also freak me out...all that rustling around and whatnot) .i don't like excessively loud noises either (but I did enjoy RUSH from the parking lot at the Gorge at George in Washington state)
MY NEW BEST OF and WORST OF LIST!!!
Best Place to pee--anywhere
Best Swimming Hole--Pacific Ocean Carmel. Calif
Best Drive UP--In N Out Burger
Best Border Crossing--Skagway, Alaska (they give dog bisquits)
Best Gas service stations--Oregon (They give bisquits AND pump yer gas!)
Best Campground--Lund, BC Canada
Best Tourist Attraction Pima Air Museum, Tucson, AZ (They allow dogs INSIDE!)
Best Crusie--6 minute crossing in Dawson City Yukon over the Yukon River...the attendant gave me "scraps" which turned out to be New York steak bites (warm)
WORST TRIP--Death Valley...110 degrees, my humans are idiots
Worst Road-(s)-I-15 westbound inside Cal/Nev border...bumpy beyond belief...I-5 Stockton to Sacramento ...yuck..US 395 near Adelanto, CA dippy and nauseating and 2 lane death trap.
Best Lunch---On the Mall in washington DC at the Lincoln Memorial
Most Annoying Critters- wierd little white squirrels at the VietNam Vet memorial
Most Ridiculous Beach- Monestary Beach south of Carmel ($135 no leash ticket)
Best View--High atop Soberanes trail in Big Sur CA
Best Food I Snuck--a 20 piece box of Tim Horton's 'Tim-Bits"(in Canada, eh?)
Best Dog Friendly Hotel---Podollan Inn -Grande Prarie, Alberta Canada
Among other jobs...#1 is security..I am on the job 24/7...looking...waiting...sniffing...searching...peeing...and generally keeping watch over the house...cars ...RV...hotel room..etc.
Look where i get to 'winter'...(as the rich people say)...
I love Pebble Beach...living the luxury dream...hehehehehehe
Check me out in the Yukon at the Carcross Desert...I love this sandy place, but where is the ocean? I come up here twice a month in the summer on our way to Whitehorse and I love it!!
This beach is my beach,
dont need no stinkin leash at my beach...oh yeah
Ahhh look at me in cambria....dog friendly motel...100 steps from the Pacific...life is good
Been doing some International swimming .....this is the Sunshine Coast in BEEEAUTIFUL British Columbia...cold water ...good sticks...no people...oh YEAH
O B wan Lucy
Top Travel Pages
Explore the World
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 113 Reviews
- 386 Photos
- 2 Countries
- 48 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
- lucythedog and Tourtech are now friends.
- Commented on vtveen's profile page
- Posted in Travel Salton Sea State Recreation Area Forum "driving around Salton sea from..."
updated their Profile Page "I Love to Drive!!!"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Cute Little Town"
- created a Dinosaur Travel Page "Cute Little Town"
- Wrote a Review and doggies too!! in Steamboat Springs Hotels
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Skagway Intro, 20 reviews, 46 photos, 1 travelogue
- Tucson Intro, 6 reviews, 30 photos
- Big Sur Intro, 6 reviews, 9 photos
- Vancouver Island Intro, 6 reviews, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Oro Valley Intro, 4 reviews, 9 photos
- Carcross Intro, 3 reviews, 10 photos
- United States of America Intro, 2 reviews, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Las Vegas Intro, 3 reviews, 9 photos
- Province of British Columbia Intro, 2 reviews, 9 photos, 2 travelogues
- Atlanta Intro, 2 reviews, 9 photos
FriendsSee All Friends (1)
- Paris Hotels
- 22160 Reviews - 53864 Photos
- Orlando Hotels
- 3078 Reviews - 5774 Photos
- New York City Hotels
- 15525 Reviews - 30893 Photos
- London Hotels
- 23058 Reviews - 47256 Photos
- Rome Hotels
- 11941 Reviews - 26470 Photos
- Cancún Hotels
- 1927 Reviews - 3713 Photos
- Myrtle Beach Hotels
- 319 Reviews - 425 Photos
- Las Vegas Hotels
- 8346 Reviews - 17013 Photos
- Manila Hotels
- 1905 Reviews - 4448 Photos
- Baguio Hotels
- 325 Reviews - 885 Photos
- Toronto Hotels
- 4270 Reviews - 8783 Photos
- Melbourne Hotels
- 3341 Reviews - 7498 Photos
- Goa Hotels
- 2036 Reviews - 3787 Photos
- Istanbul Hotels
- 7626 Reviews - 19444 Photos
- Panama City Beach Hotels
- 193 Reviews - 288 Photos