"SENTA" Senta by Sencanka
Senta Travel Guide: 6 reviews and 11 photos
This is the place were I was born.
A peaceful and quiet town near the river Tisa. Maybe it is small but for me, it has many important things in it.
For example this is our town hall ...
This is one of the churches in Senta...
Near of it there is our museum with very things like the mamut bones -found near the town and much more .
Before one month our local team was playing against the respresentation of the SCG. It was a great game. Senta did not... more travel advice
Mojo club is one of the famous jazz clubs in SErbia. Here come some famous bands and singers to have a concert .... more travel advice
Sencanka's Related Pages
Senta Travel Guide
- Things to Do in Senta
- Transportation in Senta
- Nightlife in Senta
- Restaurants in Senta
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Senta
- 7 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 21 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Senta?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Senta
Photos in SentaSee All Photos (8)
Top 10 Pages
- Kos Island Intro, 17 reviews, 19 photos
- Jahorina Intro, 10 reviews, 16 photos
- Senta Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos
- Tara Intro, 4 reviews, 6 photos
- Berlin Intro, 4 reviews, 4 photos
- Salzburg Intro, 3 reviews, 5 photos
- Banja Koviljaca Intro, 4 reviews, 4 photos
- FYR of Macedonia Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kopaonik Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Greece 1 review, 5 photos