Jahorina Restaurant Tips by Sencanka
Jahorina Restaurants: 2 reviews and 2 photos
This is a traditional hamburger in Bashcharshiya.
You can eat it with onion and kajmak (some kind of cheese) and it is the best i had eaten! Belive me... I think, when I rememberit, i start to feel hungry again :(
Favorite Dish: Try DESET UPOLA S LUKOM sa KAJMAKOM, that's the dish from the picture! You can drink yogurt with it.
And you should try also BOSNIAN BUREK (like a cheese pie, or you can eat it with meat, potato...but than it's name is PITA.)
PITA ZELJANICA is a pie from small herbs
PITA KROMPIRUSHA is with potato!
Comparison: about average
Price: less than US$10
More Reviews (9)
Sencanka's Related Pages
Jahorina Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Skiing at Jahorina"
- "Winter idyll in the mountain"
- "Jahorina Mountain"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Jahorina
- Hotels in Jahorina
- Nightlife in Jahorina
- Restaurants in Jahorina
- Warnings and Dangers in Jahorina
- See All...
Explore the World
- Ghanerao Hotels
- Mdina Hotels
- Belleville Hotels
- Raheny Hotels
- Departamento de Cortés
Badges & Stats in Jahorina
- 10 Reviews
- 16 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Jahorina?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Jahorina
Photos in JahorinaSee All Photos (16)
Top 10 Pages
- Kos Island Intro, 17 reviews, 19 photos
- Jahorina Intro, 10 reviews, 16 photos
- Senta Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos
- Tara Intro, 4 reviews, 6 photos
- Berlin Intro, 4 reviews, 4 photos
- Salzburg Intro, 3 reviews, 5 photos
- Banja Koviljaca Intro, 4 reviews, 4 photos
- FYR of Macedonia Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kopaonik Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Greece 1 review, 5 photos