"... enjoy... :)" Sencanka's Profile
My travel plan for 2005 was:
1. Jahorina (Bosnia) in February *****
2. Ludas lake near Subotica (Serbia) in March ****
3. The Egea Euro-Mediteran congress at April at Kladovo - (East Serbia ) ****
4. Student exchange Berlin (Germany) in May ****
5. Student exchange Skoplje (Macedonia) in October *****
6. Egea Annual Congress in Pelion Volos (Greece) in October *****
7. Athens (Greece) in October '05 *****
8. Kos (Greece) in October '05 *****
In 2006 I was at:
1. Fruska gora motivation weekend (Serbia)in February ***
2. Bonn (Germany) Egea WRC in March ***
3. Egea exchange Novi Sad goes to Koper (Slovenia) ***
5. In the summer - Maya was learning!
6. September - St. Peterburg (student exchange)- finally !!! *****
In 2007 I was at:
1. West Regional Congress (WRC) Netherlands, Groningen in March
2. Job Fair named PUT- Carreer days from 10th to 14th of April
3. EuroMed Regional Congress Valencia&Barcelona, Spain in April
4. Fruska gora Seminar 2007 in May
5.Terrain work in Montenegro and Bosnia in May
6. Live meeting at Belgrade- EGEA commitee in May
7. Annual congress in Ustron, Poland in September
My 2008 wasn't so full with travel as the passed years:
1. Amsterdam in May (as a tour guide)
2. Brussels in May (as a tour guide)
3. Paris in May (as a tour guide)
4. Greece (Halkidiki) during the summer
5. Bele vode (Monte Negro) in august
1. February - Amsterdam - Brussels - Paris (study tour)
2. April 2 times to Wien - Amsterdam - Brussels - Paris (working as a tour guide)
3. May - Wien - Amsterdam - Brussels - Paris (working as a tour guide)
4. Jun - Greece
5. Netherlands - Germany- Norway- Belgium by car :)
Hello and welcome to my home page. All of my pages are still a work in progress, but I hope I will not finish them soon. I hope that the finished travel pages are just a little piece of my travelings and that there will be a lot of travel destinations in the future !!!
My favorite page is about my town Senta. I put some pictures from it so You can see it trought my eyes. That is the place where I was born and the place I grew up. Senta is because of that a very special place for me. Before few days when the famous Regata (manifestation conected with the nautical tourism on the river Tisa and Danube- soon), the captain Dr. Dusan Hadnadjev and I had a long conversation about Senta and Novi Sad (the only place I love more than my hometown) and he told me that I have to find the reason why I am comming back all the time here. This summer 2006. I think i found my reasons while I was sitting near the riverside, under the maroon three.
Maybe you can visit my town if you ever come to Serbia to find your reasons and to come back once!
I really enjoy this website (I mean VT), because it gives me an opportunity to share my experiences with people who actually want to hear them. Here on VT, we can be friends so. I can chat with other people who enjoy to travel as much as I do!
I've wanted to see the whole world since I was a kid.
What I really enjoy is living in other countries and experiencing nature, other cultures, religions and the most important the local people.
Travelling gives me an opportunity to meet other coutries and cultures in so I can value more my own country and culture.
Everything started when I finished the third class of my High School. I went to Germany and stayed there two weeks. With my friends we learned the language, travelled all around Baden- Wurtember and Bayern. Sooo :) we saw a piece from the German culture and I had a great time.
After I finished my High school, I was not sure what I am going to study. There were lot of opportunities and finally... I sat down and I learned for a month geography, history of art and some economics...
Today I am a student of turism at the Prirodno-matematicki Fakultet in Novi Sad and a travel guide.
P.S. As a future travel organiser send me some interesting tips. I think that they can be useful !
Now I will introduce SENTA and the other places where I have been.
If you like to learn more you can see it at my travel pages.
This is the one part of the dike in Senta. You can see the river Tisa and the small ships on it.
In the hot summer days my friends and of course the rest of the citizents are going to the beach which is right from the bridge- to swim and have fun.
I can say we are lucky because the water is still clean to take bath in the river. I was in Germany and I know that people don't swim in the Neckar and some biger rivers because they are to dirty !
What can I say? Come here in my town and enjoy...
I was twice at Germany and at the Bodensee. This picture was taken when I was my second time there.
The Bodensee is a very beautiful lake which belong to Switzerland, Austria and Germany and the island Mainau is a perfeckt island for Your mother's. I am sure that they will enjoy it because flowers are all around you !
In summer '04 I was at Kos (Greek island). I was there thru my University and was working in one hotel- named Panorama. It is a ***** star hotel and belongs to the Iberostar komplex.
We had to work hard but it was an unforgetable summer!
But... I prepared for you a nice page about it and tell you everything you need to know about Kos!
In february 2005. I was with a group of friends at JAHORINA . As U see it was snowing and snowing and I felt deep in it but with a smile on my face. Hope somebody of U will try swimming in it. :)
This picture was taken at the last day- the only sunny day :(
If you want to know and learn about the Bosnian still wild mountain Jahorina, can do it at my Jahorina travel pages !
I was here also...
Student exchange in May '05.
The rain was falling all the days - exept this one. This year I have no luck with the weather- never mind.
I was again there ejoying the historical and cultural sights. Look at my Travel pages for more and for tips of course --->
This picture was taken in Skopje at the last night of our staying there.
The group from Novi Sad (10 of us) was there a week. Egea Skopje showed us the city, old town, Canyon Matka and we also climed up by foot to the hill Vodno.
If you would like to learn something about Skopje, capital of Macedonia look up for it at my travel pages.
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 59 Reviews
- 128 Photos
- 7 Countries
- 11 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
- Sencanka and themisgr are now friends.
updated their Profile Page "... enjoy... :)"
- Uploaded a Photo to "... enjoy... :)"
- Commented on Mimmica's profile page
- updated a Kos Island Travel Page "About the Dodecanese islands and Kos"
- Wrote a Review Bosnian pyramids in Jahorina Things to Do
- Posted in Travel Africa Forum "RE: RE: about the visas"
Top 10 Pages
- Kos Island Intro, 17 reviews, 19 photos
- Jahorina Intro, 10 reviews, 16 photos
- Senta Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos
- Tara Intro, 4 reviews, 6 photos
- Berlin Intro, 4 reviews, 4 photos
- Salzburg Intro, 3 reviews, 5 photos
- Banja Koviljaca Intro, 4 reviews, 4 photos
- FYR of Macedonia Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kopaonik Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Greece 1 review, 5 photos
- Paris Hotels
- 22461 Reviews - 54973 Photos
- Dubai Hotels
- 2701 Reviews - 7925 Photos
- London Hotels
- 23317 Reviews - 48909 Photos
- New York City Hotels
- 15643 Reviews - 31276 Photos
- Prampram Hotels
- See nearby hotels
- Manila Hotels
- 2025 Reviews - 4971 Photos
- Orlando Hotels
- 3092 Reviews - 5855 Photos
- Cancún Hotels
- 1933 Reviews - 3724 Photos
- Baguio Hotels
- 328 Reviews - 894 Photos
- Punta Cana Hotels
- 422 Reviews - 1020 Photos
- Playa del Carmen Hotels
- 780 Reviews - 1749 Photos
- Rome Hotels
- 12023 Reviews - 26760 Photos
- Goa Hotels
- 2058 Reviews - 3874 Photos
- Bangkok Hotels
- 10315 Reviews - 22905 Photos
- Istanbul Hotels
- 7828 Reviews - 20233 Photos