"City with a hometown feel" Saint Louis by terps94

Saint Louis Travel Guide: 1,123 reviews and 1,960 photos

THINGS TO NEVER SAY TO A COP...

1. I can't reach my license unless you hold my beer. (OK in Texas)

2. Sorry, Officer, I didn't realize my radar detector wasn't plugged in.

3.Aren't you the guy from the Village People?

4. Hey, you must've been doin' about 125 mph to keep up with me.
Good job!

5. Are You Andy or Barney?

6. I thought you had to be in relatively good physical condition to be a police officer.

7. You're not gonna check the trunk, are you?

8. I pay your salary!

9. Gee, Officer! That's terrific. The last officer only gave me a warning, too!

10. Do you know why you pulled me over? Okay, just so one of us does.

11. I was trying to keep up with traffic. Yes, I know there are no other
cars around. That's how far ahead of me they are.

12. When the Officer says "Gee Son....Your eyes look red, have you been drinking?"

You probably shouldn't respond with, "Gee Officer your eyes look glazed, have you been eating doughnuts?"

BEER TROUBLESHOOTING CHART
SYMPTOM-------- FAULT------------ ACTION

Feet cold and wet---- Glass being held at incorrect angle------Rotate glass so that open end points toward ceiling.

Feet warm and wet---- Improper bladder control---- Stand next to nearest dog, complain about house training.

Beer unusually pale and tasteless..........---- Glass empty----- Get someone to buy you another beer.

Opposite wall covered with fluorescent lights---- You have fallen over backward---- Have yourself leashed to bar.

Mouth contains cigarette butts---- You have fallen forward---- See above.

Beer tasteless, front of your shirt is wet---- Mouth not open, or glass applied to wrong part of face---- Retire to restroom, practice in mirror.

Floor blurred---- You are looking through bottom of empty glass---- Get someone to buy you another beer.

Floor moving---- You are being carried out---- Find out if you are being taken to another bar.

Room seems unusually dark---- Bar has closed----- Confirm home address with bartender.

Taxi suddenly takes on colorful aspect and textures---- Beer consumption has exceeded personal limitations---- Cover mouth.

Everyone looks up to you and smiles---- You are dancing on the table---- Fall on somebody cushy-looking.

Beer is crystal-clear----- It's water---- Somebody is trying to sober you up. Punch him.

Hands hurt, nose hurts, mind unusually clear---- You have been in a fight---- Apologize to everyone you see, just in case it was them.

Don't recognize anyone, don't recognize the room you're in---- You've wandered into the wrong party----- See if they have free beer.

Your singing sounds distorted---- The beer is too weak---- Have more beer until your voice improves.

Don't remember the words to the song---- Beer is just right---- Play air guitar.

• Intro Updated Dec 7, 2006

terps94

“the whole world is out there waiting to be discovered”

Badges & Stats in Saint Louis

Have you been to Saint Louis?