"an awesome road trip" Melbourne by terps94

Melbourne Travel Guide: 3,382 reviews and 7,623 photos

Being stuck in an island for the last year and half I have serious case of island fever. Now I know what Gilligan felt all those years being stuck in an island. It wouldnt be too bad if I have Ginger or even Mary Ann but noooo.

So when my mom went to Melbourne to visit my sis and her family. It gave me a perfect reason to bolt out of this island to save my sanity. My buddy Dave, came along so here we are two Asian dudes on the loose in land down under. We got to Melbourne we ate some home cooked meal and decided to carjack my sister's car to embark on our road trip...

Victoria maybe Australia's smallest state but it is has everything you look for in a place. From the cultural and nightlife offerings of the city to wines of Yarra valley to the breathtaking Great Ocean Road. So put on your walking shoes and start looking around.

The koala they are cute and cuddly whicn make me jealous of them hehe. Then again they sleep 20 hrs a day which I used to do but I realize if I do that I'll be missing out on all the good things this country has to offer...

So dear koalas,

you maybe cute and cuddly and you make the ladies swoon over you but you can't drive a car and go on a road trip..So what do you say about that, hehe.

• Pros:it has everything from the city to nature
  • Cons:I don't live here and it sucks bec I dont get to enjoy it
  • In a nutshell:just downright awesome
  • Last visit to Melbourne: Mar 2005
  • Intro Updated Apr 3, 2005

• mesoblonda's Profile Photo
    Mar 2, 2007 at 3:57 PM

Photos are deceiving! Thanks for the compliment though!

• scubaozgirl's Profile Photo
    Feb 11, 2007 at 6:45 PM

Cute koala...agrees about France...btw..we wont get lost i am a gr8 navigator....worries about ur driving though lol

terps94

“the whole world is out there waiting to be discovered”

Badges & Stats in Melbourne

Have you been to Melbourne?

Latest Activity in Melbourne