"Love to pack and see the world!" MFAMILY's Profile
A dutch friend, ex-colleague from a Boston branch of a company I once worked for, came in for a visit once. He sat on our living room for quite a while watching the view, which he said was like a postcard.
One of my cousins on her first visit said she´d love to see it on a heavy rain day.
I prefer those uncertain days when it´s sunny with high clouds and spots of rain. The result may be a beatiful rainbow. Or a double one. It happend already.
Besides the rainbow days, I love to wake early in the morning on a foggy day, like the one in the photo. At far almost looks like a lake.
This happened in the Lisbon area for the first time in 52 years.
Lasted about an hour, but didn´t even touch the ground.
A few Km to the north on higher lands it covered the sides of the roads.
This is our living room.
Outside the window is our pool.
Inside, the fireplace is always burning in Winter.
The water reaches above 30ºC in the summer. With a little help from our solar pannels, it reached 32 this summer. More would be too much.
Who wants to go out during the weekend? Not my kids!
Sweet lantanas attract nice visitors!
Our new cat, Tripé (= Tripod, 'cause she had the right front arm amputated. I found her about to die, run over by a car at the aprox age of 1.5 months)
Personal Pages (1)
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 40 Reviews
- 167 Photos
- 10 Countries
- 20 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
- Posted in Travel Kiruna Forum "Re: Northern Lights, possible to..."
- Commented on kiwi's profile page
- MFAMILY and JB-42 are now friends.
updated their Profile Page "Love to pack and see the world!"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Love to pack and see the world!"
- created a Hawaii (State of) Travel Page "Hawai'i - you don't want to leave"
- Wrote a Review Glacier by the sea in Hellnar Hotels
Top 10 Pages
- Hùsavík Intro, 7 reviews, 10 photos
- Prague Intro, 2 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Te Anau Intro, 3 reviews, 7 photos
- Wellington Intro, 1 review, 8 photos
- Hamilton Intro, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Queenstown Intro, 1 review, 7 photos
- Mauritius Intro, 2 reviews, 6 photos
- Tongariro National Park Intro, 3 reviews, 5 photos
- Matamata Intro, 1 review, 7 photos, 1 travelogue
- Mahé Intro, 1 review, 6 photos