"One month of flying-around in the Equator Province" Republic of Congo by cloot1966
Republic of Congo Travel Guide: 80 reviews and 114 photos
Eventhough a lot of us travel around with planes, and visit often international airports, we used to land and take-off out of "dirt-strips". Our main goal is to bring in supports to places not so suitable for normal transport, and that's where our plane comes in the business.
In our squadron we have a tradition that everybody who crosses the equator for the first time will receive a "certificate of baptism". Of course things must be executed by the "disciple". During our last mission, we had two "new" guys. First we undress them, put them in women's clothes, put a lot of make-up on their faces, chest, arms and afterwards we give them a "fancy" haircut. Once dressed up they must drink a "cocktail" with all kind of ingredients (tea, beer, soup, lemonade, salt, sugar, milk...). Finally, if they want to celebrate their ceremony in a pub or disco, they need to do it in their womens dresses :-) Quit funny.
cloot1966's Related Pages
Republic of Congo Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The Heart of Darkness - Tortured: Police Nationalé"
- "rép.populaire du congo"
- "Congo needs your help!"
- "Crossing Congo overland"
- "One month of flying-around in the Equator Province"
- "bob_darft's new Congo Page"
- "Consulting and training"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Republic of Congo
- Hotels in Republic of Congo
- Transportation in Republic of Congo
- Nightlife in Republic of Congo
- Restaurants in Republic of Congo
- Shopping in Republic of Congo
- Warnings and Dangers in Republic of Congo
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Republic of Congo
- 1 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Republic of Congo?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Republic of Congo
- updated a Republic of Congo Travel Page "One month of flying-around in the Equator Province"
- Wrote a Review MBUDI PARC - CHEZ CONSEILLER in Republic of Congo Things to Do
- Uploaded a Photo to "One month of flying-around in the Equator Province"
- Posted in Travel Baku Forum "RE: Do's and Don'ts"