"Falsterbo" Skanör med Falsterbo by doogienj
Skanör med Falsterbo Travel Guide: 17 reviews and 18 photos
Sweden is not famous as a beach vacation destination, for a good reason. But if you happen to be in the south of Sweden in the summer, you should pay a visit.
You may think you have landed in southern Europe when you see the beach at Falsterbo. The sand is soft and with dunes behind. The water is still, shallow, and see-thru. Perfect for children.
The beach is one of the longest I have seen. Forget about Copacabana. This has got to be close to 3 miles. So there is plenty of room for everyone. Parking is free.
Flasterbo is a playground for the rich and famous, including the children of the royal family.
There are several outstanding golf courses in the area.
- Pros:Fun in the summer
- Cons:Swedish summer weather is either 80 and sunny, or 50 and rainy
- In a nutshell:Take a sidetrip if visiting Malmo, regardless of season
doogienj's Related Pages
Skanör med Falsterbo Travel Guide
- Things to Do in Skanör med Falsterbo
- Transportation in Skanör med Falsterbo
- Nightlife in Skanör med Falsterbo
- Restaurants in Skanör med Falsterbo
- Shopping in Skanör med Falsterbo
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Skanör med Falsterbo
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Skanör med Falsterbo?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Skanör med Falsterbo
Top 10 Pages
- Krakow Intro, 43 reviews, 70 photos, 3 travelogues
- Prague Intro, 16 reviews, 29 photos, 2 travelogues
- Costa Rica Intro, 8 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Arenal Intro, 9 reviews, 17 photos, 1 travelogue
- Andalucía Intro, 6 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue
- Sevilla Intro, 5 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- Miami Intro, 1 review, 17 photos, 2 travelogues
- Ronda Intro, 1 review, 17 photos, 2 travelogues
- Berlin Intro, 3 reviews, 13 photos
- Vancouver Intro, 13 photos, 2 travelogues
No friends yet.