"Sweden's tennis capital" Båstad by doogienj
Båstad Travel Guide: 19 reviews and 31 photos
If you are in the southwest part of Sweden, Bastad is a must stop on your journey. The small town is located on the water. It's residents and demographic is upscale. There is a marina for the ones with boats. The beaches are not the best.
Everything in Bastad revolves around tennis. This is where you will spot the next Swedish tennis fenom practising on the red clay. The worlds best gather in Bastad every summer for the "Swedish Open" on clay.
- Pros:Cute, laidback pace, tennis, marina
- Cons:Beaches aren't the best
- In a nutshell:Worth a visit
Most people that visit Bastad never drive further out on the Peninsula. I would strongly suggest to do so. It will show... more travel advice
doogienj's Related Pages
Båstad Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The Bjäre Peninsula"
- "Sleepy summer town wakes up with some tennis"
- "Sweden's tennis capital"
- "Býstad - Charming and Elegant"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Båstad
- Transportation in Båstad
- Nightlife in Båstad
- Restaurants in Båstad
- Warnings and Dangers in Båstad
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Båstad
- 2 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Båstad?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Båstad
Top 10 Pages
- Krakow Intro, 43 reviews, 70 photos, 3 travelogues
- Prague Intro, 16 reviews, 29 photos, 2 travelogues
- Costa Rica Intro, 8 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Arenal Intro, 9 reviews, 17 photos, 1 travelogue
- Andalucía Intro, 6 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue
- Sevilla Intro, 5 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- Miami Intro, 1 review, 17 photos, 2 travelogues
- Ronda Intro, 1 review, 17 photos, 2 travelogues
- Berlin Intro, 3 reviews, 13 photos
- Vancouver Intro, 13 photos, 2 travelogues
No friends yet.