"Geilo, Norway" Top 5 Page for this destination Geilo by denicd
Geilo Travel Guide: 35 reviews and 83 photos
We stayed at the Dr Holms hotel. It has many rooms with different layouts. All are quite homey. The hotel is grand and has alot of the old world charm. A delightfull bar with a number of ski mementos. Decor with Norweigen furniture is nice. We had only an overnight stay, but the town and area looked nice enough to spend a few days to a weeks vacation, depending on your outdoor interests.
denicd's Related Pages
Geilo Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Geilo, Norway"
- "Geilo, Gateway to Hardangervidda"
- "Mountain high - GEILO - Norway"
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Geilo
- 1 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Geilo?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Geilo
Top 10 Pages
- London Intro, 2 reviews, 4 photos
- Bergen Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Santa Cruz Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Geilo Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Stockholm Intro, 1 review, 1 photo
- Oslo Intro, 1 review, 1 photo
- Bahrain Intro, 1 review, 1 photo
- Switzerland Intro, 1 photo
- Ireland Intro, 1 photo
- Copenhagen Intro, 1 photo
No friends yet.