"HAARLEM MY HOMETOWN" Top 5 Page for this destination Haarlem by AMOQUE
Haarlem Travel Guide: 773 reviews and 1,802 photos
I was born in Haarlem and I have lived there all my live. I am very proud to be a citizen of Haarlem.
The town(centre) has a nice historical character with all the monumental buildings in it. Apart from that it has great shopping possibilities. It's really full of nice restaurants.
Haarlem is situated at about 20 kilometres west from Amsterdam. It's near the beach (Bloemendaal aan zee and Zandvoort aan zee) and near recreation parc "Spaarnwoude".
On the 1st of januari 2001 Haarlem counted 148.374 inhabitants.
This is not a restaurant. It's a snackbar, a fastfood take away. If you are very lucky you can grab one of the few... more travel advice
Like everywhere in Holland, lots of local Haarlem-people transport themselves by bike. It's a very safe and easy way... more travel advice
- Shopping city # 1
- See All Amsterdamse Poort: the only city gate...
- Haarlemmer olie: wonder oil
- Beware of pickpockets
Written Nov 20, 2003
Written Oct 2, 2007
Great Church or St. Bavo Church
AMOQUE's Related Pages
Haarlem Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Haarlem - City of Flowers"
- "HAARLEM MY HOMETOWN"
- "Between us, I prefer Haarlem to Amsterdam."
- "READY FOR A VT-MEETING?"
- "An Easy Day Trip From Amsterdam Central"
- ""Vicit vim Virtus" (Love conquers Evil)"
- "Haarlem Adventures"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Haarlem
- Hotels in Haarlem
- Transportation in Haarlem
- Nightlife in Haarlem
- Restaurants in Haarlem
- Shopping in Haarlem
- Warnings and Dangers in Haarlem
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Haarlem
- 34 Reviews
- 47 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 40 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Haarlem?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Haarlem
Photos in HaarlemSee All Photos (47)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Haarlem Intro, 34 reviews, 47 photos, 2 travelogues
- Île Saint-Honorat Intro, 17 reviews, 33 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bangkok Intro, 12 reviews, 22 photos, 1 travelogue
- Parque Nacional do Iguaçu Intro, 6 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- Ko Samui Intro, 9 reviews, 15 photos
- Alanya Intro, 11 reviews, 12 photos
- Itaipu Intro, 13 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Zandvoort Intro, 4 reviews, 6 photos
- Pai Intro, 2 reviews, 7 photos
- Hadsten Intro, 6 photos, 1 travelogue