"HAARLEM MY HOMETOWN" Top 5 Page for this destination Haarlem by AMOQUE

Haarlem Travel Guide: 570 reviews and 1,426 photos

I was born in Haarlem and I have lived there all my live. I am very proud to be a citizen of Haarlem.

The town(centre) has a nice historical character with all the monumental buildings in it. Apart from that it has great shopping possibilities. It's really full of nice restaurants.

Haarlem is situated at about 20 kilometres west from Amsterdam. It's near the beach (Bloemendaal aan zee and Zandvoort aan zee) and near recreation parc "Spaarnwoude".

On the 1st of januari 2001 Haarlem counted 148.374 inhabitants.

• Intro Updated Dec 26, 2005

• RABI2005's Profile Photo
    Oct 24, 2006 at 1:45 PM

cheers for this nice page simone:-)

• Aug 14, 2006 at 11:09 PM

Hi Simone! What a fabulous page! I will definitely think about adding this city to my list of *must visit* places in Nl next time I'm here! Dankjewel!

• bugulma's Profile Photo
    Apr 23, 2006 at 8:57 PM

Beautiful city you live in. I will stay in Amsterdam soon for several days and it seems I should fall to thinking of a day trip to Haarlem

• eshborntravelers's Profile Photo
    Jan 8, 2006 at 8:28 AM

SImone I was a guest of you wonderful city for 12 years, fantastic place to vist, people are the greatest thanks for the wonderful memories MIKE

• perseushermes's Profile Photo
    Oct 25, 2005 at 8:47 AM

A nice page esp the windmill. I must visit Haarlem sometime in my life

• Sep 3, 2005 at 12:23 AM

Haarlem looks beautiful. I really hope to go there in future. Happy Travels!

• sandravdp's Profile Photo
    Sep 1, 2005 at 6:02 AM

Hidiho! Hey Simoon, spreken we binnenkort weer eens af in onze lovely hometown? Grt, Sandra

• deecat's Profile Photo
    Dec 8, 2004 at 5:46 AM

Delightful place to live. Loved the restaurant tips. So much to offer with museums, churches, windmill, art, fantastic streetorgans, the city gate, the gardens and, best of all, fabulous architecture.

• jamiesno's Profile Photo
    Dec 7, 2004 at 7:07 AM

Simone Haarlem looks like a nice city to live in. Good luck on your Valencia quest :-) I enjoyed rating your tips on this page. Cheers from Labrador, Canada!!

• AyurinHiro's Profile Photo
    Nov 5, 2004 at 11:41 PM

Wow, what a lovely market! Picturesque scenery :-) Thank you very much for your warm birthday wishes! Have a good time!

AMOQUE Lives Here!

AMOQUE

“Turn me into something faceless, weightless, mindless, homeless....Vacuum state of peace.”

Badges & Stats in Haarlem

Have you been to Haarlem?

Latest Activity in Haarlem