"Visit the lovely Parque Nacional do Iguacu" Parque Nacional do Iguaçu by AMOQUE
Parque Nacional do Iguaçu Travel Guide: 269 reviews and 694 photos
This national parc is right on the border with Argentina. I recommend you visit both sides of the parc. As the brasilians say: '' Argentina has got the waterfalls, but we have got the view'. It's possible to cross the border for 1day without needing a visa.
You can take a closer look at the falls on he Argentinian side of the border, but the view in Brasil is absolutely amazing! The parc itself is great. You can make lovely walks in nature and you'll get to see coati's (nosebears) and many wild lizzards, birds, snakes, insects and so on...
VERY IMPORTANT! Make sure to bring enough water because it can be very hot here and you will be sweating because the air... more travel advice
-Please treat the animals with respect and do not feed them. Human food is not good for them. The animals can get ill or... more travel advice
AMOQUE's Related Pages
Parque Nacional do Iguaçu Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A rumble in the jungle . . ."
- "Iguaçu: the "Big Water""
- "Iguacu Falls - nature's spectacle!"
- "panoramic views!"
- "The Brazilian side of the Iguaçu Falls"
- "With bird's eyes ~ Con ojos de pájaro"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Parque Nacional do Iguaçu
- Hotels in Parque Nacional do Iguaçu
- Transportation in Parque Nacional do Iguaçu
- Nightlife in Parque Nacional do Iguaçu
- Restaurants in Parque Nacional do Iguaçu
- Shopping in Parque Nacional do Iguaçu
- Warnings and Dangers in Parque Nacional do Iguaçu
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Parque Nacional do Iguaçu
- 6 Reviews
- 19 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Parque Nacional do Iguaçu?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Parque Nacional do Iguaçu
Photos in Parque Nacional do IguaçuSee All Photos (19)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Haarlem Intro, 34 reviews, 47 photos, 2 travelogues
- Île Saint-Honorat Intro, 17 reviews, 33 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bangkok Intro, 12 reviews, 22 photos, 1 travelogue
- Parque Nacional do Iguaçu Intro, 6 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- Ko Samui Intro, 9 reviews, 15 photos
- Alanya Intro, 11 reviews, 12 photos
- Itaipu Intro, 13 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Zandvoort Intro, 4 reviews, 6 photos
- Pai Intro, 2 reviews, 7 photos
- Hadsten Intro, 6 photos, 1 travelogue