"The Business Traveller in Dublin, OH" Dublin by rrernst
Dublin Travel Guide: 14 reviews and 11 photos
My husband was on business in Dublin, and I visited with him there. We ate out often and I got to know the area for shopping, etc. I hope some of the info I post here will be of help to you.
- Pros:A highway runs through it
- Cons:Businesses don't always have visible signs so I had to do my research online, instead of driving by. You must get off the beaten path.
- In a nutshell:A very "Suburban Chic" town
Off I-270 at Tuttles Crossing and across from the Mall. The air was very chilly and they had fans going. Cowboy decor.... more travel advice
Small deli, like Subway you watch them make your sandwich. I don't know if they even have salads there (they might).... more travel advice
Dublin Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Dublin, the Emerald City"
- "The Business Traveller in Dublin, OH"
- "A Little Irish in Ohio"
- "smike's Dublin Page"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Dublin
- 5 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Dublin?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Dublin
No friends yet.