"Forster" Forster by cybergenic
Forster Travel Guide: 12 reviews and 25 photos
Great Lakes' paradise stretches north from Tea Gardens and Hawks Nest on Port Stephens, to the tidal lakes and white sand beaches of Forster and Tuncurry. Verdant farmland, country villages and native forests enhance the Great Lakes' 145 kilometres of shoreline, while the elegant town of Stroud conserves a convict-built townscape.
The Great Lakes brims with holiday adventure all year round: summertime surfing on excellent waves and swims in crystal clear rockpools and bays; wintertime canoeing on serene tidal lakes and snowballing on plateaus, just an hour's drive away; spring strolls through undisturbed flora reserves and sightings of magical dolphins and migrating whales just off the coast; autumn bushwalks through sun-dappled rainforest; and anytime glimpses of the diverse lifestyles and cultures of a region which treasures the beauty of its wilderness.
Savour freshly caught seafood, a dozen of Wallis Lake's famous oysters and a bottle of local wine; sleep to the tune of rolling surf and look forward to the next day's adventure. The Great Lakes promises you holidays even better than you remember.
- Cons:You will not want to leave
- In a nutshell:Nature lovers paradise
cybergenic's Related Pages
Forster Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "FORSTER'S MAGNIFICENT COASTLINES"
- "Three Hours from Sydney"
- "Relax and unwind"
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Forster
- 1 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Forster?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Forster
Top 10 Pages
- Sydney Intro, 35 reviews, 40 photos
- Melbourne Intro, 15 reviews, 17 photos
- Brisbane Intro, 9 reviews, 14 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 10 reviews, 12 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination North Sydney Intro, 8 reviews, 10 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Katoomba Intro, 7 reviews, 9 photos
- Galápagos Islands Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Parque Nacional del Iguazù Intro, 7 reviews, 6 photos
- Adelaide Intro, 3 reviews, 8 photos
- Mosman Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos