"Snobs, beautiful people and expensive houses" Mosman by cybergenic
Mosman Travel Guide: 22 reviews and 60 photos
An exclusive North Shore Suburb where every house wife has an imported 4WD, a poodle and a good plastic surgeon. This is Mosman. Home of the rich and famous. In fact, I managed to conjure up no less than 10 well known celebrities that choose 2088 as their postcode. Names like John Eales, George Gregan, Pat Rafter, Ken Done, Jana Wendt, the Waterhouse family and none other than the Governor of New South Wales, Marie Bashir.
The suburb itself is a boring place to visit. Mosman is however home to one of Australias most famous Zoo's, some nice foreshore walks and a couple of good pubs.
- Pros:Very accessible from Sydney City
- Cons:No parking
- In a nutshell:Desperately Nice
This stunning restaurant is ideally situated at the watersedge on Middle Harbour with commanding views of the sailing... more travel advice
Get up and close with both Australian native animals (thats us) and rare animals from around the world. (thats you). A... more travel advice
cybergenic's Related Pages
Mosman Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Taronga Park"
- "Snobs, beautiful people and expensive houses"
- "what a lovely day"
- "MOSMAN SYDNEY NEW SOUTH WALES."
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Mosman
- 5 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Mosman?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Mosman
Top 10 Pages
- Sydney Intro, 35 reviews, 40 photos
- Melbourne Intro, 15 reviews, 17 photos
- Brisbane Intro, 9 reviews, 14 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 10 reviews, 12 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination North Sydney Intro, 8 reviews, 10 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Katoomba Intro, 7 reviews, 9 photos
- Galápagos Islands Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Parque Nacional del Iguazù Intro, 7 reviews, 6 photos
- Adelaide Intro, 3 reviews, 8 photos
- Mosman Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos