"Ski Chile" Portillo by cybergenic
Portillo Travel Guide: 18 reviews and 26 photos
Portillo is a ski resort in Chile just across the border from Uspullata.
There was heaps of snow and seemed to be very popular with snowboarders.
The facilities appeared to be ok and the going rate at that time for accomodation with 2 meals included was US$65 per day.
Take your own equipment!
We were unable to hire ski pants, gloves or goggles.
The hire shop only hired out skis and snowboards so we were unable to get out on the slopes.
- Pros:Good facilities
- Cons:No hire for ski clothes
- In a nutshell:Get your gear together in Santiago
cybergenic's Related Pages
Portillo Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A ski resort and spectacular mountains ...."
- " PORTILLO SKI RESORT "
- "Best Skiing place"
- "Ski Chile"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Portillo
- Hotels in Portillo
- Restaurants in Portillo
- Shopping in Portillo
- Warnings and Dangers in Portillo
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Portillo
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (21)
Have you been to Portillo?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Portillo
Photos in PortilloSee All Photos (1)
Top 10 Pages
- Sydney Intro, 35 reviews, 40 photos
- Melbourne Intro, 15 reviews, 17 photos
- Brisbane Intro, 9 reviews, 14 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 10 reviews, 12 photos
- North Sydney Intro, 8 reviews, 10 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Katoomba Intro, 7 reviews, 9 photos
- Galápagos Islands Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Parque Nacional del Iguazù Intro, 7 reviews, 6 photos
- Adelaide Intro, 3 reviews, 8 photos
- Mosman Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos