"Bridge Of The Inca" Puente del Inca by cybergenic
Puente del Inca Travel Guide: 16 reviews and 43 photos
Legend has it that many thousands of years ago, before the arrival of the Spaniards. A great Inca elder had a son who suffered from paralysis. He had tried to heal his son in many ways but nothing worked. The Inca heard rumours of a land to the south where thermal waters with miraculous healing powers existed. Without doubting the rumour he prepared his strongest soldiers and headed toward the magical site. On arrival the Inca and his soldiers were divided from the thermal waters by a wide torrent preventing them to cross. Without doubting their dream the soldiers joined arms to create a human bridge. The Inca then walked across the soldiers backs with his son in his arms. When he made it across he turned to thank the soldiers only to find that they had been petrified into stone creating the famous legend of
''Puente del lnca''
- Pros:Mystical, free
- In a nutshell:Cool place to visit, take some swim shorts
cybergenic's Related Pages
Puente del Inca Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Amazing Natural Bridge"
- "A Natural bridge and spring of the Inca !"
- "puente del inca"
- "Bridge Of The Inca"
- "Puente del Inca"
- "Pictures of Puente del Inca"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Puente del Inca
- Hotels in Puente del Inca
- Transportation in Puente del Inca
- Shopping in Puente del Inca
- Warnings and Dangers in Puente del Inca
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Puente del Inca
- 1 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Puente del Inca?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Puente del Inca
Top 10 Pages
- Sydney Intro, 35 reviews, 40 photos
- Melbourne Intro, 15 reviews, 17 photos
- Brisbane Intro, 9 reviews, 14 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 10 reviews, 12 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination North Sydney Intro, 8 reviews, 10 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Katoomba Intro, 7 reviews, 9 photos
- Galápagos Islands Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Parque Nacional del Iguazù Intro, 7 reviews, 6 photos
- Adelaide Intro, 3 reviews, 8 photos
- Mosman Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos