"You may find yourself in Rio Grande" Río Grande by cybergenic
Río Grande Travel Guide: 13 reviews and 58 photos
If you are travelling by bus to/from Tierra Del Fuego then you may find you have an unexpected stop over in Rio Grande. Not a particularly bad place, but not a great deal to do.
There are shops, banks, internet and a weird mud flat lake thing.
Oh yeah...it gets bloody cold!
- Pros:Has all the amenities one needs for a stop over
- Cons:Not much to do, freezing at night...and day...
- In a nutshell:If you are half way and need a warm bed. Check it out.
cybergenic's Related Pages
Río Grande Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "the largest town in Fireland / Tierra del Fuego"
- "You may find yourself in Rio Grande"
- "Hogar Dulce Hogar !! / Home Sweet Home!!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Río Grande
- Hotels in Río Grande
- Transportation in Río Grande
- Shopping in Río Grande
- Warnings and Dangers in Río Grande
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Río Grande
- 1 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Río Grande?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Río Grande
Top 10 Pages
- Sydney Intro, 35 reviews, 40 photos
- Melbourne Intro, 15 reviews, 17 photos
- Brisbane Intro, 9 reviews, 14 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 10 reviews, 12 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination North Sydney Intro, 8 reviews, 10 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Katoomba Intro, 7 reviews, 9 photos
- Galápagos Islands Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Parque Nacional del Iguazù Intro, 7 reviews, 6 photos
- Adelaide Intro, 3 reviews, 8 photos
- Mosman Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos