"Uspallata - Cross the Andes into Chile" Uspallata by cybergenic
Uspallata Travel Guide: 6 reviews and 17 photos
Uspallata is a small town near the Argentina / Chile border. There is a large Argentinian army base located here, so the presence of soldiers should not alarm you.
The serene surroundings give you the opportunity to take in some breathtaking views. No matter if you are hiking, mountain biking or horse riding.
- Pros:Last decent stop before crossing into Chile
- Cons:Hard to pass due to snow during winter/storms
- In a nutshell:Definitely worth a visit
cybergenic's Related Pages
Uspallata Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The Andes in Argentina ...."
- "Uspallata & the Andes spectacular sightseeings"
- "Uspallata - Cross the Andes into Chile"
- "Great Views"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Uspallata
- 1 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Uspallata?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Uspallata
Top 10 Pages
- Sydney Intro, 35 reviews, 40 photos
- Melbourne Intro, 15 reviews, 17 photos
- Brisbane Intro, 9 reviews, 14 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 10 reviews, 12 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination North Sydney Intro, 8 reviews, 10 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Katoomba Intro, 7 reviews, 9 photos
- Galápagos Islands Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Parque Nacional del Iguazù Intro, 7 reviews, 6 photos
- Adelaide Intro, 3 reviews, 8 photos
- Mosman Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos