"NAMASTE" novalis's Profile

I Love My Morning Walks

To most people, discovery is travel. It's the wonderful side of leaving town, the escape from your own life's gravitational pull, perhaps even the passport to another you. In another country I will be different, we secretly tell ourselves - and sometimes we are.

"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed." ALBERT EINSTEIN

Cest' la vie

Pretty Trash - Found on my walk through LA. Since I love going on morning walks I come across many unexpected things. Often I find something very useful. Almost always I find a lucky penny. But now and then I come upon something disturbing.....trash is one of those things.....I guess there is not more to be said .......

My most recent morning walk!

• Intro Updated Feb 3, 2004

• Il_lupo's Profile Photo
    Mar 18, 2005 at 4:49 AM

Happy Birthday from the Costa Brava (Spain)

• akkipaa's Profile Photo
    Mar 18, 2005 at 1:03 AM

Happy Birthday to you, I wish you a lot of luck and success and a grand celebration of course! Greetings from Finland!

• Maximilian21's Profile Photo
    Mar 17, 2005 at 6:30 PM

Very nice page, happy birthday to you from sydney. one love

• npboy's Profile Photo
    Apr 4, 2004 at 9:58 PM

Nice to visit your page. All the best your project. You are doing really great job for the people of Nepal.

• Geisha_Girl's Profile Photo
    Mar 31, 2004 at 5:13 PM

You are doing a beautiful thing, Rebekka. Your travels to Nepal will be an enriching and rewarding experience for both you and the wonderful people of Nepal. Good luck to you! ;-)

• NasirMahmood's Profile Photo
    Mar 18, 2004 at 2:46 PM

Great page. Nice pictures and tips. Many many happy returns of the day. Wishing you a happy birthday and all the best for the future.

• metha's Profile Photo
    Mar 18, 2004 at 7:46 AM

Happy Birthday ....enjoy

• Mar 18, 2004 at 12:09 AM

Rebeeka, many many happy returns of the day. Wishing you a happy birthday and great travels in future. Greetings from India( NAMASTE). Nice home page and albums

• Bushman23's Profile Photo
    Mar 18, 2004 at 12:05 AM

Hey Rebekka, Happy birthday! Lekker pages here, will visit again! Cheers, Anton

• muddybok's Profile Photo
    Mar 17, 2004 at 10:07 PM

Happy birthday to you!

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
novalis's Profile Photo

novalis

“Clouds pass, the sky remains.”

Ranked Member