"Andros - a lovely island in the Cyclades" Andros by Malcolm_Ostermeyer
Andros Travel Guide: 21 reviews and 37 photos
Andros is about 2 hours by ferry from the port of Rafina on the Greek mainleand, close to Athens Airport. It's very quiet, not really a tourist island, and very green - lots of springs and streams. This means the wildlife is wonderful!
- Pros:Quiet, peaceful, friendly, green.
- In a nutshell:My own island paradise!
Over the years this nice, friendly bar/cafe on Batsi beach has evolved from what was a pretty dingy cafe into a... more travel advice
The Kandouni is situated at the far end of Batsi beach, away from the town and next door to the Cavo Doro restaurant.... more travel advice
Malcolm_Ostermeyer's Related Pages
Andros Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Andros(Hora), the capital"
- "Andros, the Chora"
- "Andros - a lovely island in the Cyclades"
- "ANDROS ISLAND"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Andros
- Hotels in Andros
- Restaurants in Andros
- Shopping in Andros
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Andros
- 10 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Andros?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Andros
- updated a Andros Travel Page "Andros - a lovely island in the Cyclades"
- Wrote a Review A lively, inexpensive bar/restaurant on Batsi beac in Andros Restaurants
- Uploaded a Photo to "A lively, inexpensive bar/restaurant on Batsi beac"
- Posted in Travel Athens Forum "Re: Ideas please"
Top 5 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fréjus Intro, 9 reviews, 14 photos
- Andros Intro, 10 reviews, 7 photos
- Paris Intro, 3 reviews
- Fleetwood 2 reviews
- Carnforth 2 reviews
No friends yet.