"France in South America!" Cayenne by bloorange
Cayenne Travel Guide: 14 reviews and 36 photos
Cayenne, or when europe mix with south america... Funny to see the french cars, flags and euro money mix with jungle, wild animals and indians...
The center is a mix of old "creole" houses and less older buildings. It has an interesting architecture even though some of these houses are not in a very good shape.
As you can see on the picture, Cayenne is not that easy to access, very few planes go to French Guiana and you will really feel a past charm...
- Pros:Jungle, animals, indians, Ariane shuttle!
- Cons:Very few city type activities
- In a nutshell:An interesting mix!
bloorange's Related Pages
Cayenne Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Cayenne in Brief"
- "The Amazonian jungle in Europe"
- "La Guyane, c'est la France"
- "Cayenne a french town in south america"
- "France in South America!"
- "Cayenne Travel Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Cayenne
- Nightlife in Cayenne
- Restaurants in Cayenne
- Shopping in Cayenne
- Warnings and Dangers in Cayenne
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Cayenne
- 1 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Cayenne?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Cayenne
Top 10 Pages
- Mexico Intro, 20 reviews, 28 photos, 2 travelogues
- Costa Rica Intro, 7 reviews, 9 photos
- Mexico City Intro, 3 reviews, 5 photos
- Guatemala Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Miami Beach Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Cayenne Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Biarritz Intro, 3 reviews, 1 photo
- Canada Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Cuba Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Jamaica Intro, 1 review, 2 photos