"Rochester- Little City, Big Heart" Top 5 Page for this destination Rochester by KrissyCat7
Rochester Travel Guide: 256 reviews and 465 photos
I grew up and went to college in Rochester, so I am partial in saying how much I enjoy it. For a small city there is a lot to do.
- Pros:Friendly people, sports, great food!
- Cons:The weather, lots of snow in the winter, and grey skies the rest of the year.
- In a nutshell:If you arent looking for good weather, Rochester is worth the trip
It is best to know where you are in Rochester at all times. There are some areas in the city that arent too safe,... more travel advice
This is a college aged bunch. Live music upstairs on the weekends and Rap and pop downstairs. Some dancing. Very crowded... more travel advice
KrissyCat7's Related Pages
Rochester Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Rochester, NY... Used to be....."
- "A River Runs Through it"
- "Rochester: Home Sweet Home"
- "A Week in Rochester, New York"
- "Rochester- Little City, Big Heart"
- "ROCHESTER , NEW YORK"
- "2 nights in Rochester on Business"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Rochester
- Hotels in Rochester
- Transportation in Rochester
- Nightlife in Rochester
- Restaurants in Rochester
- Shopping in Rochester
- Warnings and Dangers in Rochester
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Rochester
- 12 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Rochester?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Rochester
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rochester Intro, 12 reviews
- Toronto Intro, 5 reviews
- Coral Gables Intro, 5 reviews
- Coconut Grove Intro, 4 reviews
No friends yet.