"City Beautiful" Coral Gables by KrissyCat7
Coral Gables Travel Guide: 23 reviews and 105 photos
Coral Gables is the City Beautiful for a reason. It is simply that, Beautiful. There is so many beautiful houses, parks, trees, flowers, and people to see. It is an older city and the architecture is beautiful. Well worth the stop.
- Pros:wonderful shops, restraunts, and activities
- Cons:not a lot of nightlife for young people...but South Beach Miami is just 15 minutes away
- In a nutshell:Worth a stop
Matheson Hammock Park is a beautiful beach. It has a marina, boat launch, picnic area, snack bar, and beautiful sandy... more travel advice
KrissyCat7's Related Pages
Coral Gables Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Fairchild Gardens"
- "City Beautiful"
- "The Gables"
- "Welcome to Coral Gables"
- "Old Money, gorgeous homes"
- "In the town of Coral Gables, Fl."
- "The Best Part of Miami"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Coral Gables
- Hotels in Coral Gables
- Transportation in Coral Gables
- Restaurants in Coral Gables
- Shopping in Coral Gables
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Coral Gables
- 5 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Coral Gables?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Coral Gables
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rochester Intro, 12 reviews
- Toronto Intro, 5 reviews
- Coral Gables Intro, 5 reviews
- Coconut Grove Intro, 4 reviews
No friends yet.