"Fun town to spend the day or night in" Coconut Grove by KrissyCat7
Coconut Grove Travel Guide: 20 reviews and 25 photos
Coconut Grove is a wonderful little town that has shopping, dining, bars, and hotels. You could easily spend an entire day there.
- Pros:Fun, inexpensive dining and entertainment
- Cons:Some sections are not safe at night
- In a nutshell:Check it out for a great time, just use common sense
When you enter Coconut Grove be careful. Down new Douglas Rd and Grand Ave the area is not too safe. You can drive... more travel advice
This is a great little bar/restaraunt that is outside. They have many daquiris- try the bananna. Great Happy Hour Prices... more travel advice
KrissyCat7's Related Pages
Coconut Grove Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Fun town to spend the day or night in"
- "goingsolo's new Coconut Grove Page"
- "Coconut Grove"
- "donovanel's new Coconut Grove Page"
- "joebedford's new Coconut Grove Page"
- "A Memory that is Continuous"
- "Cotton's Coconut Grove Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Coconut Grove
- Hotels in Coconut Grove
- Transportation in Coconut Grove
- Nightlife in Coconut Grove
- Restaurants in Coconut Grove
- Warnings and Dangers in Coconut Grove
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Coconut Grove
- 4 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Coconut Grove?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Coconut Grove
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rochester Intro, 12 reviews
- Toronto Intro, 5 reviews
- Coral Gables Intro, 5 reviews
- Coconut Grove Intro, 4 reviews
No friends yet.