"Special stretches" Sanford by Maria250
Sanford Travel Guide: 5 reviews and 5 photos
Some things are never clear. But the weather is going to be clear tonight, thanks to a clearing rain. Your sweet-cynical strain would come in like you are here: 'So we won't say nothing is clear.'
Sanford, is a city in Lee County and is the county seat. The community was named for C.O. Sanford, railroad engineer. Sanford is a small town of about 20.000 citizens and 30 miles from Fayetteville. Sanford is surrounded by Biscuitville, country churches, a few little natural lakes, farms, forests, bald cypresses and great historic sites. Though our drive was on a rather gray winter afternoon it was yet warm and lovely. I think winters in North Carolina are always lovely. And mild.
- Pros:Beautiful landscape. Beautiful folks.
- Cons:We missed Trace Adkins concert stucking around Sanford traffic jam.
- In a nutshell:No way without car.
Maria250's Related Pages
Sanford Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Sanford NC - My Hometown"
- "Special stretches"
- "FreeCloud's new Sanford Page"
- "Stay Away!"
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Sanford
- 1 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (19)
Have you been to Sanford?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Sanford
Top 10 Pages
- San Antonio Intro, 37 reviews, 144 photos
- Höxter Intro, 40 reviews, 115 photos
- Berlin Intro, 42 reviews, 107 photos
- Fort Worth Intro, 22 reviews, 79 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Florence Intro, 20 reviews, 64 photos
- Bad Pyrmont Intro, 15 reviews, 55 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Eugene Intro, 14 reviews, 44 photos
- Seattle Intro, 12 reviews, 44 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bernkastel-Kues Intro, 13 reviews, 38 photos
- Königstein im Taunus Intro, 11 reviews, 40 photos
FriendsSee All Friends (33)
Latest Sanford hotel reviews
- Comfort Inn Sanford
- 17 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 3, 2013