"Fayetteville" Fayetteville by Maria250
Fayetteville Travel Guide: 54 reviews and 59 photos
North Carolina ratified the U.S. Constitution in 1789. Fayetteville later missed being designated the state capital by a single vote. Fayetteville got its name from the Revolutionary Marquis de Lafayette.
We Whitmans all moved. It was from here I 'assisted' the personal coming of Lafayette in 1824 to Brooklyn at that time he was between sixty-five years of age with a manly figure and a kind face.
The Fayetteville Museum of Art contains world-class, outdoors exhibits and rotating art. Yet a bit rosty on a day in the middle of January. Its garden of natural woodland ground is happen to have also concerts, workshops and special events. It's already a special winter event to take the muddy-cypress lined way to the Museum on Stamper Road.
A large boulevard, an endless road of little places of "finds" such as bargain shops, pawn shops, antique shops, folk art shops, gift shops, tattoo shops, nightclubs, coffee shops, malls, on and on, with hundreds of restaurants offering meals from coastal waters seafood to North Carolina BBQ.
Pls take a look at dlandt's page and NC_Ziggy's page
- Pros:Great historic sites, arts, and patriotic traditions.
- Cons:No pedestrians. No sidewalks.
- In a nutshell:Very friendly town whether with or without friends showing you around.
Southern Son Tattoo Studio is a great tattoo shop, really recommendable, owned by an awesome dude that definitively... more travel advice
Fayetteville After Five, the free concert series that had been a fundraiser for the Fayetteville Museum of Art, will... more travel advice
Maria250's Related Pages
Fayetteville Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "What's to do in Fayetteville?"
- "Fayetteville is Nothing Special"
- "Passing Through"
- "Putting the Air in Airborne"
- "Ft Bragg"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Fayetteville
- Hotels in Fayetteville
- Nightlife in Fayetteville
- Restaurants in Fayetteville
- Shopping in Fayetteville
- Warnings and Dangers in Fayetteville
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Fayetteville
- 5 Reviews
- 12 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (19)
Have you been to Fayetteville?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Fayetteville
Photos in FayettevilleSee All Photos (12)
Top 10 Pages
- San Antonio Intro, 37 reviews, 144 photos
- Höxter Intro, 40 reviews, 115 photos
- Berlin Intro, 42 reviews, 107 photos
- Fort Worth Intro, 22 reviews, 79 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Florence Intro, 20 reviews, 64 photos
- Bad Pyrmont Intro, 15 reviews, 55 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Eugene Intro, 14 reviews, 44 photos
- Seattle Intro, 12 reviews, 44 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bernkastel-Kues Intro, 13 reviews, 38 photos
- Königstein im Taunus Intro, 11 reviews, 40 photos