"Parkville" Parkville by Maria250
Parkville Travel Guide: 15 reviews and 33 photos
Parkville's peacefulness, its natural beauty, its little woods, hills, and the Missouri river, all looks like a fairy landscape. About 3.600 ppl are living there. Their city's architecture is a mixture of historic houses and cosy cottages. It's home to the Park University. The riverside park makes the city amazingly calm and beautiful.
This narrow and endless looking greenway of the English Landing Park, meanders along the bends of the Missouri river. The view is absolutely wonderful. Most of the town's amenities are across the Truss Bridge. Several festivals are celebrated there throughout the year encluding the Parkville Jazzfest.
- Pros:Extra ordinary parks and gardens.
- Cons:Can't think of any.
- In a nutshell:Missouri river looks as peaceful as the village of Parkville does.
Maria250's Related Pages
Parkville Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Lovely Preserved Town"
- "Welcome to the Quaint Parkville, Missouri"
- "Parkville, Missouri"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Parkville
- Nightlife in Parkville
- Restaurants in Parkville
- Shopping in Parkville
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Parkville
- 1 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (19)
Have you been to Parkville?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Parkville
Top 10 Pages
- San Antonio Intro, 37 reviews, 144 photos
- Höxter Intro, 40 reviews, 115 photos
- Berlin Intro, 42 reviews, 107 photos
- Fort Worth Intro, 22 reviews, 79 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Florence Intro, 20 reviews, 64 photos
- Bad Pyrmont Intro, 15 reviews, 55 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Eugene Intro, 14 reviews, 44 photos
- Seattle Intro, 12 reviews, 44 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bernkastel-Kues Intro, 13 reviews, 38 photos
- Königstein im Taunus Intro, 11 reviews, 40 photos