"A night in Newport" Newport by Maria250
Newport Travel Guide: 25 reviews and 108 photos
For each time is a dream that is dying, and one that is coming to birth.
Miles away from the pastures of the wonderful Kentucky horse farms, is this place in Newport's center, the focal point of ppl gathering around. Fireworks, or simply recreation happen, or live bands playing right beside the Ohio river.
While the Ohio river underscored the city skyline, and while those rock'n rollers were the music-makers of the night, gfs and me lost our hearts to the night in Kentucky's Newport.
Pls take a look at Gra8ful's page
- Pros:Dynamic yet laid back.
- Cons:Can't think of any.
- In a nutshell:Great American Ballpark and Paul Brown Stadium.
Maria250's Related Pages
Newport Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Newport on the Levee"
- "NEWPORT, KY"
- "Newport: New and Improved"
- "Newport Kentucky In One Day"
- "A night in Newport"
- "Newport, Kentucky..June 2001"
- "Right next to Cincy"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Newport
- Hotels in Newport
- Nightlife in Newport
- Restaurants in Newport
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Newport
- 1 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (41)
Have you been to Newport?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Newport
Top 10 Pages
- San Antonio Intro, 37 reviews, 144 photos
- Höxter Intro, 40 reviews, 115 photos
- Berlin Intro, 42 reviews, 107 photos
- Fort Worth Intro, 22 reviews, 79 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Florence Intro, 20 reviews, 64 photos
- Bad Pyrmont Intro, 15 reviews, 55 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Eugene Intro, 14 reviews, 44 photos
- Seattle Intro, 12 reviews, 44 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bernkastel-Kues Intro, 13 reviews, 38 photos
- Königstein im Taunus Intro, 11 reviews, 40 photos