"Leaving Kansas City at sunset" Top 5 Page for this destination Kansas City by Maria250
Kansas City Travel Guide: 87 reviews and 143 photos
City Of Surprise that is Kansas City's nickname. It's known that Kansas City has about 40 fountains, about 60 monuments and sculptures, many, many parks, beautiful boulevards, recreation places, and lakes, galleries, artist studios, about 100 BBQ restaurants, and it's the city to Chiefs football, couples of hockey and soccer teams. Plus Kansas City has a new speedway for NASCAR. And amazingly one can walk to every spot of one's interest in about 20 mns. One doesn't necessarily depend on a car. In case the visitor's accommodation is outside and in the suburbs of Kansas City one does need a car, no way without. One then might be driving away from Kansas City's beauty and friendliness right into the fields. So did I in the passenger's seat, and I very much loved it thank to my awesome friends who showed me around there.
- Pros:Ernest Hemingway has lived here & worked for Kansas City Star.
- Cons:Can't think of any.
- In a nutshell:The Mid Western is as wonderful as the South of the States.
Food was absolutely fresh and good. I've had a wonderful tasting salad with very tender turkey meat. Mineralwater.... more travel advice
Maria250's Related Pages
Kansas City Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Kansas City, Kansas - Not to be Confused with ..."
- "Leaving Kansas City at sunset"
- "Keeping it together in Kansas City"
- "Rainy Kansas City"
- "brdwtchr's new Kansas City Page"
- "Nomad_2001's Kansas City Page"
- "Libertybelle's Kansas City Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Kansas City
- Hotels in Kansas City
- Transportation in Kansas City
- Nightlife in Kansas City
- Restaurants in Kansas City
- Shopping in Kansas City
- Warnings and Dangers in Kansas City
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Kansas City
- 2 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (20)
Have you been to Kansas City?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kansas City
Top 10 Pages
- San Antonio Intro, 37 reviews, 144 photos
- Höxter Intro, 40 reviews, 115 photos
- Berlin Intro, 42 reviews, 107 photos
- Fort Worth Intro, 22 reviews, 79 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Florence Intro, 20 reviews, 64 photos
- Bad Pyrmont Intro, 15 reviews, 55 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Eugene Intro, 14 reviews, 44 photos
- Seattle Intro, 12 reviews, 44 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bernkastel-Kues Intro, 13 reviews, 38 photos
- Königstein im Taunus Intro, 11 reviews, 40 photos