"Mesa" Mesa by Maria250
Mesa Travel Guide: 117 reviews and 315 photos
The most amazing about this town, is its green palm trees all over, then of course the glisten Arizona-sun, in such high and blue shining sky, and the flair & charm that come with these colors. It's such a precious charm, any small city of the American southwest has to offer. Mesa probably appears more small and charming than it might be as it is the third-largest city in Arizona, after Phoenix and Tucson. Mesa is considered one of the US' fastest-growing cities with a population of about 460,155.
The first settlers in Mesa were probably the Hohokam Indians, who made life on the arid landscape of the region possible by developing an extensive canal system. Their probable descendnts, possibly including the Akimel O'odham, remained in the area. Much later, Spanish missionaries and soldiers traveled through the area. Then, several groups of Mormon, or Latter Day Saints, pioneers settled in the area. Over time, residents from other areas of the Valley of the Sun also moved into Mesa, increasing its population further. wikipedia
- Pros:Lovely dining out places, very friendly locals, nice stores.
- Cons:Can't think of any.
- In a nutshell:Love the southwestern sun.
A bistro is a small dining restaurant decatur serving simple food and wine. A bistro can be French, Italian, American or... more travel advice
Maria250's Related Pages
Mesa Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A Suburb of Big Proportions"
- "Jumping Around Mesa, Arizona!"
- "Basaic Mesa Page"
- "Mesa, Arizonia"
- "Mesa Arizona /Phoenix Area"
- "Family Connections"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Mesa
- Hotels in Mesa
- Nightlife in Mesa
- Restaurants in Mesa
- Shopping in Mesa
- Warnings and Dangers in Mesa
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Mesa
- 2 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (41)
Have you been to Mesa?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Mesa
Top 10 Pages
- San Antonio Intro, 37 reviews, 144 photos
- Höxter Intro, 40 reviews, 115 photos
- Berlin Intro, 42 reviews, 107 photos
- Fort Worth Intro, 22 reviews, 79 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Florence Intro, 20 reviews, 64 photos
- Bad Pyrmont Intro, 15 reviews, 55 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Eugene Intro, 14 reviews, 44 photos
- Seattle Intro, 12 reviews, 44 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bernkastel-Kues Intro, 13 reviews, 38 photos
- Königstein im Taunus Intro, 11 reviews, 40 photos