"Grand Canyon National Park" Grand Canyon by Maria250
Grand Canyon Travel Guide: 913 reviews and 3,072 photos
Like a little slice of heaven. A rose petal that fell down the Grand Canyon and echoing back with the sound of an eagle that rises up in the sky.
There are many things and thoughts already said about the Grand Canyon so I'm just refering to other pages I consider most informative like Yaqui's great Grand Canyon page. Pls take a look at the detailed information her page provids (quote):
Desert View is near the East entrance into the park and where the Historic Watch Tower is located and many other servcies such as book store, restrooms, market place, service station, campground, and the Tusayan Ruin Musuem. Not that all the other views are not spectacular, I do remember Desert View Point having the best vantage point of almost the whole canyon. We came in through the South entrance, but we exited throught the East entrance. South Rim is opened all year long. Be careful during winter months because it does snow here. North Rim is open seasonally.
- Pros:Beauty beyond words.
- Cons:Can't think of any.
- In a nutshell:Scenery is so awesome that one will walk and not become tired.
Wake me up don't let me sleep open my eyes to the wonder you keep Let me look at you see how you shine I'll fall in love... more travel advice
Maria250's Related Pages
Grand Canyon Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "HIKING THE GRAND CANYON - WHAT AN EXPERIENCE!"
- "The Awesome Beauty of the Grand Canyon"
- "Canyon Dreams"
- "Grand Canyon - West Rim"
- "CARVED BY THE COLORADO"
- "The path less trodden"
- "Grand Canyon"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Grand Canyon
- Hotels in Grand Canyon
- Transportation in Grand Canyon
- Nightlife in Grand Canyon
- Restaurants in Grand Canyon
- Shopping in Grand Canyon
- Warnings and Dangers in Grand Canyon
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Grand Canyon
- 3 Reviews
- 16 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (41)
Have you been to Grand Canyon?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Grand Canyon
- updated a Grand Canyon Travel Page "Grand Canyon National Park"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Grand Canyon National Park"
- Posted in Technical Help Forum "Re: Page/PC crashes every other..."
- Commented on one of Elena_007's Grand Canyon travel pages
- Wrote a Review Catch a sun rise about Air Tour in Grand Canyon Transportation
Top 10 Pages
- San Antonio Intro, 37 reviews, 144 photos
- Höxter Intro, 40 reviews, 115 photos
- Berlin Intro, 42 reviews, 107 photos
- Fort Worth Intro, 22 reviews, 79 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Florence Intro, 20 reviews, 64 photos
- Bad Pyrmont Intro, 15 reviews, 55 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Eugene Intro, 14 reviews, 44 photos
- Seattle Intro, 12 reviews, 44 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bernkastel-Kues Intro, 13 reviews, 38 photos
- Königstein im Taunus Intro, 11 reviews, 40 photos