"Grand Canyon National Park" Grand Canyon by Maria250

Grand Canyon Travel Guide: 933 reviews and 3,112 photos

Like a little slice of heaven. A rose petal that fell down the Grand Canyon and echoing back with the sound of an eagle that rises up in the sky.

There are many things and thoughts already said about the Grand Canyon so I'm just refering to other pages I consider most informative like Yaqui's great Grand Canyon page. Pls take a look at the detailed information her page provids (quote):

Desert View is near the East entrance into the park and where the Historic Watch Tower is located and many other servcies such as book store, restrooms, market place, service station, campground, and the Tusayan Ruin Musuem. Not that all the other views are not spectacular, I do remember Desert View Point having the best vantage point of almost the whole canyon. We came in through the South entrance, but we exited throught the East entrance. South Rim is opened all year long. Be careful during winter months because it does snow here. North Rim is open seasonally.

• Pros:Beauty beyond words.
  • Cons:Can't think of any.
  • In a nutshell:Scenery is so awesome that one will walk and not become tired.
  • Intro Updated Aug 2, 2011

• KiKitC's Profile Photo
    Jan 13, 2009 at 3:20 AM

The pictures are amazing. On my "places to see before I die" list. Hope your birthday is full of friends and laughter.

• Michael_D's Profile Photo
    Feb 10, 2008 at 12:18 PM

I like that U have more pics of yourself now. Pls excuse my rather HONEST assessment of USA..I think U have an idealised conception of USA(and that is nice overall)..its just,,I live here LOL

• Jan 25, 2008 at 2:53 AM

Grand Canyon National Park is one of the famoust place! And its one of the places in the world that i like to visit in the future!

• dlandt's Profile Photo
    May 1, 2006 at 8:06 AM

Great pictures!

Maria250

“Don't let so much reality into your life that there's no room left for dreamin'-A Cowboy's Guide To Life”

Badges & Stats in Grand Canyon

Have you been to Grand Canyon?

Latest Activity in Grand Canyon