"Kronberg - Koenigstein - Opel Zoo" Kronberg by Maria250
Kronberg Travel Guide: 18 reviews and 75 photos
Can't say too much about our visit in Kronberg except for this town's traffic and parking conditons are one heck of a mess. One road construction after the other. Yet Kronberg which is about 10 mns from Koenigstein, has built up the most lovely Opel Zoo. Please take a look at my Koenigstein/Opel Zoo page. Kronberg has also The Hellhof, a noble seat built by the Kronberg Knights, first mentioned in 1424, nowadays partially converted into a gallery. Kronberg borders in the west on the town of Koenigstein, and in the north and east on the town of Oberursel, in the southeast on the town of Steinbach, in the south on the towns of Eschborn and Schwalbach (Main-Taunus-Kreis).
- Pros:The Opel Zoo which is located between Kronberg and Koenigstein.
- Cons:Many road constructions.
- In a nutshell:Locals are very friendly.
Maria250's Related Pages
Kronberg Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Kronberg - Koenigstein - Opel Zoo"
- "Beautiful oasis"
- "Opel Zooooooooooooooooooooo"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Kronberg
- Transportation in Kronberg
- Restaurants in Kronberg
- Warnings and Dangers in Kronberg
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Kronberg
- 1 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (19)
Have you been to Kronberg?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kronberg
Top 10 Pages
- San Antonio Intro, 37 reviews, 144 photos
- Höxter Intro, 40 reviews, 115 photos
- Berlin Intro, 42 reviews, 107 photos
- Fort Worth Intro, 22 reviews, 79 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Florence Intro, 20 reviews, 64 photos
- Bad Pyrmont Intro, 15 reviews, 55 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Eugene Intro, 14 reviews, 44 photos
- Seattle Intro, 12 reviews, 44 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bernkastel-Kues Intro, 13 reviews, 38 photos
- Königstein im Taunus Intro, 11 reviews, 40 photos