"Nebelhorn's top and roundtrip Rubi" Top 5 Page for this destination Oberstdorf by Maria250
Oberstdorf Travel Guide: 64 reviews and 238 photos
Nebelhorn is in either summer or fall an ideal starting point for easy yet still snowy hikes. There is a nice access by a ropeway yet one also has the opportunity to make it to the top by taking some great climbing tour. Once one made it to Nebelhorn's top, one has a great view on about 400 mountains like the Zugspitze, Lechtaler Alps, Schesaplana, and other mountains of The Swiss.
One easily gets to Oberstdorf by Autobahn A7 particulary since the Autobahn was enlarged in the last years. Or one may go by public system such as the Interregio is. The connection between Dietmannsried, Kempten, Martinszell, Immenstadt, Blaichach, Sonthofen, Altstädten, Fischen, Langenwang and Oberstdorf is a smooth going one.
Pls take a look at provided link below for informations on Nebelhorn and other hiking tours.
Pls take a look as well at Michael_D's Munich page and pchamlis' Germany page.
blades of grass
to get to you
to see your face
restored in life,
beautiful, always beautiful
a time where you
have not a memory
of death's shadow
I want to hold you,
pull you back from the other side
if only for a day
oh my God, I can no longer remember
the sound of your laughter
- Pros:Comfortable beginners' hike.
- Cons:Can't think of any.
- In a nutshell:Wonderful time out, we enjoyed a lot.
Wie nenn ich dich? Sieh, meine Lippen lahmen. Du bist der Anfang, der sich laechelnd ergießt, ich bin das langsame und... more travel advice
Maria250's Related Pages
Oberstdorf Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Oberstdorf, surrounded by mountains."
- "Oberstdorf - surrounded by mountains you can't see"
- "Hiking as an adventure"
- "Nebelhorn's top and roundtrip Rubi"
- "Oberstdorf, more than a ski resort"
- "Breitachklamm in winter - A fairytale of ice"
- "An excursion to Oberstdorf and the Breitach gorge"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Oberstdorf
- Hotels in Oberstdorf
- Transportation in Oberstdorf
- Restaurants in Oberstdorf
- Warnings and Dangers in Oberstdorf
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Oberstdorf
- 3 Reviews
- 9 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (19)
Have you been to Oberstdorf?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Oberstdorf
- Commented on one of Maria250's Oberstdorf travel pages
- updated a Oberstdorf Travel Page "Nebelhorn's top and roundtrip Rubi"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Nebelhorn's top and roundtrip Rubi"
- Wrote a Review A German Poem in Oberstdorf Off The Beaten Path
- Posted in Technical Help Forum "Re: Page/PC crashes every other..."
Photos in OberstdorfSee All Photos (9)
Top 10 Pages
- San Antonio Intro, 37 reviews, 144 photos
- Höxter Intro, 40 reviews, 115 photos
- Berlin Intro, 42 reviews, 107 photos
- Fort Worth Intro, 22 reviews, 79 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Florence Intro, 20 reviews, 64 photos
- Bad Pyrmont Intro, 15 reviews, 55 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Eugene Intro, 14 reviews, 44 photos
- Seattle Intro, 12 reviews, 44 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bernkastel-Kues Intro, 13 reviews, 38 photos
- Königstein im Taunus Intro, 11 reviews, 40 photos