"Prenzlau" Prenzlau by Maria250
Prenzlau Travel Guide: 2 reviews and 25 photos
Prenzlau, a town of about 20,000 citizens, is a part of the Uckermark which is a tract of partly wooded and partly open farming country with many lakes. The name Mark (of Uckermark) reflects the area's place on the borders between Brandenburg, Mecklenburg, Pomerania. The Uckermark's northern, rather hilly part around Prenzlau is called Toscana of the North.
The Uckermark is about 40 miles from Germany's capital Berlin. The Uckermark is the largest administrative district in Germany. However, as only 160,000 people live in the intire region of Uckermark, this piece of land is among the most sparsely populated regions of Germany.
- Pros:Being in the green of the Uckermark feels like pure peace.
- Cons:One is truly lost without any vehicle.
- In a nutshell:Dreams of natural life there in the Uckermark they turn into reality.
Water means life. Over the centuries a rich natural area has formed on the banks of the historic Finow canal, in which... more travel advice
Maria250's Related Pages
Prenzlau Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Prenzlau
- 2 Reviews
- 10 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (18)
Have you been to Prenzlau?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Prenzlau
Top 10 Pages
- San Antonio Intro, 37 reviews, 144 photos
- Höxter Intro, 40 reviews, 115 photos
- Berlin Intro, 42 reviews, 107 photos
- Fort Worth Intro, 22 reviews, 79 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Florence Intro, 20 reviews, 64 photos
- Bad Pyrmont Intro, 15 reviews, 55 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Eugene Intro, 14 reviews, 44 photos
- Seattle Intro, 12 reviews, 44 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bernkastel-Kues Intro, 13 reviews, 38 photos
- Königstein im Taunus Intro, 11 reviews, 40 photos