"Analipsi" Top 5 Page for this destination Prefecture of Heraklion by Maria250

Prefecture of Heraklion Travel Guide: 424 reviews and 1,212 photos

Analipsi is a quiet peaceful coastal village on the north coast of Crete. It's located about 15 miles from Crete's capital Heraclio and its international Airport (20 mns drive between Analipsi and Airport).

This most lovely village is the perfect place for doing relaxing vacation, Analipsi yet offers easy and quick access to all major beaches and ancient areas, rather historical & architectural wonders they are: Knossos, Malia, and Chania.

By walking through some most unique, red colored, wild landscape one gets quite well around Analipsi's several stores, little restaurants, bars and most lovely taverns. Locals are extra ordinary friendly.

Pls take a look on this page with great pics/story of Analipsi village

Pls take a look on volopolo's great Greece page

• Intro Updated Jul 31, 2011

• saraheg77's Profile Photo
    Sep 30, 2008 at 1:04 PM

I hope I make it to Greece sometime soon! THanks for the tips... the palaces look like fun places to explore!

• Feb 25, 2008 at 4:54 AM

New page about my country! Keep traveling Maria! Hope to see and more web sites! Great info. volopolo

• VeronicaG's Profile Photo
    Feb 18, 2008 at 3:21 PM

Our family visited Greece during my college days...I grew weary of Moussaka, but loved the sights!! It's such a beautiful country!!!!!

• Balam's Profile Photo
    Feb 18, 2008 at 2:14 AM

Great Pictures, I.m going to Crete in July staying Near Heraklion.

• Michael_D's Profile Photo
    Feb 9, 2008 at 2:20 PM

I loved Greece...food was great,,,sights wonderfull..but recent research has shown me there are 100x more roman ruins in Turkey(may be my next trip)

Maria250

“Don't let so much reality into your life that there's no room left for dreamin'-A Cowboy's Guide To Life”

Badges & Stats in Prefecture of Heraklion

Have you been to Prefecture of Heraklion?

Latest Activity in Prefecture of Heraklion